- Keep all of your important papers, and medicine accessible during the move.
- Baby necessities need to be kept seperate.
- Put fragile items in durable boxes.
- Remove all breakables from dresser drawers, but leave non-breakables.
- Place books in small boxes.
- Let the movers know if rugs will be laid down at new the house, so they can load the rugs accordingly.
- Make sure the refrigerator is emptied.
- Have predetermined locations for the furniture at the new house.
- Check your dryer outlet at the new house to make sure it is compatible with your dryer plug.
- Somebody should be at the new house to direct the movers.
- Place cushions and pillows in bags or boxes.
- Make sure the boxes are marked accordingly.
- Just relax and allow Coastal Moving to take care of your moving needs!
These are just a few tips to help your moving process along. If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to contact Coastal Moving.